Hey guyz, this is my new opinion post. This time, I’m reviewing a face wash from Ponds ‘Ponds men energy charge face wash’.
Myristic acid, Glycerin, Water, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic & Stearic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Perfume, Menthol, DMDM Hydantoin and Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Niacinamide, Disodium Edta, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Seed Extract), Coffea Robusta Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomrthyl Ionone
Price (MRP): 150 INR
You can buy it from Amazon or Flipkart.
Pros and Cons
1. It has coffee bean extract which is an anti-oxidant (good for skin).
2. Face will look fresh and you will feel energized after cleaning.
1. It has lots of chemical in it which makes skin dry. You will feel a dry skin after using it. So after face wash, you would need a moisturizer to make your skin hydrated.
2. You’ll feel a sticky skin after cleaning.
3. Its effect is not long-lasting.
4. Product is not right for pimple-prone skin as it has comedogenic ingredients. Ingredients like Lauric Acid and Myristic Acid are highly comedogenic which further increases the chance of pimple.
Overall rating: 2.5/5